- This event has passed.
FieldSTEM-Teaching Science Content with ELA Performance Tasks
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Our FieldSTEM-Teaching Science Content with ELA Performance Tasks workshop is designed for K-12. We welcome you to join PEI Faculty, Nancy Skerritt, to learn how to use ELA performance tasks that incorporate science as the content.
- Explore the integration of writing, research, and science topics through the vehicle of a performance task
- Analyze the components of a task including the ELA skills being measured
- Experience a performance task first-hand
- Explore a library of performance tasks that focus on FieldSTEM topics like clean water and healthy forests
- Be provided a “tool-kit” for creating performance tasks using science content
Interested? Register here.