- This event has passed.
Workshop: Olympia, WA
January 11 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
FieldSTEM Notebooks: Increasing Engagement for All Learners
#fieldSTEM #realworldlearning #pei
Join PEI Faculty, Lori Reynolds, and PEI South Sound FieldSTEM Coordinator, Hattie Osborne, for our FieldSTEM Notebook workshop to learn about this tool for the integration of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Common Core State Standards (CCSS). This workshop is geared towards K-12 educators.
- Learn about setting up a FieldSTEM Notebook, entry types, and making outdoor observations
- Learn how to utilize FieldSTEM Notebooks as a formative and summative assessment tool
- Be immersed in using science notebook to integrate and enhance science, ELA, and math skills
- Have ample time to connect FieldSTEM Notebooks with current instruction
- Receive 6 Washington State approved STEM clock hours and an opportunity to earn $150 implementation stipend (details provided at workshop)
Interested? Register here!