- This event has passed.
Investigating Invasive Species
August 15 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
Are you a middle school educator interested in learning about invasive species?
Join the Washington Invasive Species Council and the Pacific Education Institute for a hands-on STEM workshop.
- Learn how to use the new, Next Generation Science Standards-aligned Washington Pest Watch lesson plans in their classroom and outdoors
- Apply FieldSTEM Notebooks strategies to the Washington Pest Watch lesson plans
- Have ample planning time to identify ways to connect the day’s experiences to their current instruction
Participants will receive:
- 5 Washington State approved STEM clock hours
- A $50 implementation stipend
Spaces are limited – reserve your spot today! Register here.