Project Learning Tree – Outdoor STEM Learning on your School Campus
June 26 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
Are you interested in engaging your students outdoors?
Join FieldSTEM Coordinator Chad Mullen from Pacific Education Institute and Emily Hopple from Skamania School in a workshop designed to help K-8 teachers increase their knowledge, skills and tools to create impactful experiences for students using trees in their schoolyards and beyond.
- Receive hands-on experience with Project Learning Tree activities
- Identify activities that align with their grade-level learning standards
- Explore strategies to successfully use outdoor spaces on campus for locally-relevant learning
Participants will receive:
- Project Learning Trees: PreK-8 Environmental Education Activity Guide
- 6 Washington State approved STEM clock hours
- $50 participation stipend
Interested? Register here.